Friday, July 10, 2015

Country Anthem Maker of the Month: Ozark Mountian Leather

Ozark Mountain Leather-Combining Art, Quality

I am always seeking out skilled crafts people to make products I think my customers at Country Anthem  will find irresistible. I wanted styles that would appeal to women as well as a few styles that would apply to men, women and youth. My requirements for a maker is that they deliver quality, be able to customize, and their product must be created in the USA.

I found the profile for Ozark Mountain Leather on www.custommade.com. I contacted them and inquired about getting several styles made for my online store. The owner quickly responded to my request and helped me decide on styles that fit my product line as well as price. I was very happy with the quality. They included tags for resell as well as decorative, branded bags for the bracelets. When you order products created by Ozark Mountain Leather you will be very impressed by the quality and attention to detail. Please visit Country Anthem and you will see several styles we are featuring by Ozark Mountain Leather



Leather Cuff Bracelet by Ozark Mountain Leather. Features a bronze and copper concho by with four swarovski crystals and the bracelet is 7 1/2 inches and has two snaps making it adjustable. Available at www.countryanthem.com for 25.99. Made in USA




Leather Cuff Bracelet by Ozark Mountain Leather. Features a bronze and copper concho. The bracelet is 7 1/2 inches and has two snaps making it adjustable. The leather is thick and nicely weathered.   Made in USA. www.countryanthem.com for 25.99.  Made in USA



No comments:

Post a Comment